Disease obesity is scarier than infectious disease
In a busy modern society, the number of obese patients is also increasing every year as eating habits become more westernized and irregular living increases. Before the 1980s, obesity was not considered a disease. In the days of hunger, obesity was rather a symbol of wealth. Obesity, however, is a clear disease. It is also a terrible disease that causes other diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, and cancer. The World Health Organization has defined obesity as a ‘new epidemic of the 21st century.’
In Korea, the number of adult obesity patients is increasing by about 400,000 every year. Obesity is a disease caused by eating a lot and moving less. In a world full of food, people can’t resist the temptation to eat and consume more calories than the body needs. As a result, the remaining energy that cannot be consumed turns into fat and builds up in the body, resulting in obesity 비아그라파는곳
Obesity is a typical lifestyle disorder. The lifestyle of eating a lot, moving less, and also suffering from all kinds of stress and drinking and smoking a lot causes obesity. In the end, the only way to prevent and fix obesity is to change the wrong lifestyle.
10 Tips for a Successful Diet
1. Make a daily chart of your weight and put it in a place where you can see it well.
2. Food buys premeditated food rather than impulse buying.
3. Record your meal every day.
4. Don’t stimulate your appetite by making food invisible.
5. Eat three meals a day on time, but avoid early breakfast or late dinner.
6. Eat slowly and avoid eating while doing other things.
7. Eat at the designated place.
8. Put your chopsticks down while you chew your food.
9. Walk 10,000 steps in daily life.
10. Reducing your target weight will reward you for that.